Monday, December 04, 2006

Re: [hcjc_03s7b] BBQ ppl

Hey,

Kuangkai will be coming... I guess he is too lazy to reply emails ;)

Anyway, I've ordered the stuff joel, comes up to $71.something

Roughly $72 la.

Will have total 7 ppl paying for it, they're delivering on sunday, 12 - 3pm... I've requested for as late a delivery as possible, but they said they'll try (put ours on the last on the list lor)

Yupz, pls collect, We'll reimburse u ^_^

Its sth like:

50 chicken satay, 50 mutton satay (Raw)

70 otah (Cooked)

2 packs of 10 chicken franks

1 pack of pork taiwan sausage (5 each pack)

2 packs of chicken taiwan sausage (5 each pack)

 

If anyone wants to buy marshmallows, pls tell me (and buy it :P)

-LY


--

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Avatars

Express Yourself

Show your face in

Messenger & more.

Y! Messenger

Quick file sharing

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

Yahoo! Mail

Drag & drop

With the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta

.

__,_._,___

No comments: