Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blog revamp!

In an effort to try to keep this blog alive, I have decided to revamp this blog with an easier-to-view template (one of the default templates...haha). This way, everyone can see if there has been any updates to this blog at a glance. However, I think the design is not the most impt thing of the blog. The content is!

I hope everyone can make an occasional contribution to the blog in your free time. It would be good if everyone can post some photos they have of any recent 03s7b activities to this blog, and not just post on their own blogs. Share it with the class! It would be good to also get occasional updates from people, like if you've just gone on holiday or tried something new etc.

Anyway, we should also move discussions of class outings to the blog. Think it'll be more effective, especially so that people who are overseas (me!) won't have to keep deleting class email that is not relevant. Hehe...Just need to send an email to tell the class that there is currently a discussion on the blog for the next class outing, so that people who want to go can check out the details and give their feedback.

All that would make for a more interesting blog to read don't you think? I've seen blogs of other HC classes that are still getting regular updates. I'm sure we can do it to! =D

For those who want to post to the blog but currently are not added as a contributor, just drop me an email and it would be rectified.

BTW, i'm not sure who created the tagboard so can't access it to change the colour to match the template. Hopefully the person who created it can change it for me.

1 comment:

Yuan said...

Hi Hansheng, can you add me as a contributer?