Friday, August 03, 2007

Itchy fingers

Helloooo... its 5.57 am down under now, and somehow my fingers are feeling really itchy, so I decided to blog! Hansheng, glad your a-ok... mind you, I came out on thursday to visit you in the hospital.. but you had already been discharged, which is a good thing, hahaha... but I never got to send you any well wishes.

Jas, I just read the blog today, didn't realise I was supposed to eat your share of food... hahaha... but I ate both crystal jade and jin tai feng already... so I hope that appeases you? On the honour of a xlb member!

Been winningelevening the past 4 hours at my friend's apartment and I must say its super addictive. I am well and as you can tell, touched down safely in melbourne. Its been a crazy 1st 2 weeks cos of the sheer volume of activities and events that have taken place. It feels like the flu bug is just waiting for the right time to wedge its poisoned knife in me. Hahaha... but god bless all of you from this fate.

Eh... not much else le.. still wondering what I shld do with my life and looking for my niche.. over and out ^^

No comments: